December 8, 2013
- If you have a weather related closing please let us know by posting it in the comment section at the end of the story.
- One mans small passion for music lead to a big event to help a local charity, making him this weeks Hometown Hero.
Updated: 2:55 AM
- With the anticipation of a slippery night, crews from the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet have kept a close eye on road conditions in our area.
- While many of tonight's holiday events were postponed due to weather, one Bowling Green tradition lived on as Mayor Bruce Wilkerson flipped the switch to light up downtown.
- A fourth straight month of solid hiring cut the U.S. unemployment rate to a five-year low of 7 percent in November, an encouraging sign for the economy.
- The State Department says it is welcoming North Korea's decision to release an elderly American tourist.
- Ambulances and Police Officers said weather could delay their response times.
- The threat of severe weather has many rushing to the grocery store.
- Nearly a week after an eastern Kentucky animal shelter burned, crews have found a cat alive in the rubble.
- Organizers of the Holiday Bash are spending their morning taking the event down.