I haven't blogged in a hot second so I thought I would offer up some quick hitters:
- WKU basketball, men's and women's are really struggling right now, and that's putting it lightly.
- I think the Hilltoppers need two things to happen Saturday. They need to get their 7th win of the season and they need to do it in front a sold out stadium, or at least a 90% full stadium. Bowl reps look at things like attendance and that could ultimately hurt WKU's bowl chances.
- It would be really cool to see all three local teams make the state championship in football. It would show that the high school sports in this area of the state can compete with the schools from the big cities.
- It's crazy that high school basketball starts Monday. I shot some games last year, but am excited to experience my first season as a member of the sports team.
- Speaking of basketball, the game between Louisville and Kentucky this year could be one of the best ones in the series in a long, long time.
-Speaking of Louisville, former purple Chane Behanan has looked really impressive in the highlights I have seen. Doesn't even look like the same kid.
- Speaking of the purples, I'll be interested to track Scooter Hollis and his collegiate career. In the few times I have interviewed him he has been very humble and a very good interview. Gives good insight and thought. Impressive kid. Oh, and he's not too shabby on the field either.
Just some thoughts I had. Have a great Thanksgiving with your friends family and loved ones!