The Great California Train Adventure (Part 3)
- (7/7/10) - 11 days, over 5,000 traveled miles by high speed train, bus, cable car, airplane, steam engine and paddlewheel boat. This is the 3rd in a series of pictures from our fabulous journey as we "live" aboard Amtrak's "California Zephyr" for three days and two nights.
The Great California Train Adventure (Part 2)
- (7/2/10) - 11 days, over 5,000 traveled miles by high speed train, bus, cable car, airplane, steam engine and paddlewheel boat. This is the 2nd in a series of pictures from our fabulous journey as we board our Amtrak train in Chicago and trek across the Great Plains.
The Great California Train Adventure (Part 1)
- (6/25/10) - 11 days, over 5,000 traveled miles by high speed train, bus, cable car, airplane, steam engine and paddlewheel boat. This is the first in a series of pictures from our fabulous journey that begins in Bowling Green and takes us to Chicago.
What is "StormCon"?
- Is StormCon like DefCon? or maybe Tor:Con?
California, Here We Come!
- (1/20/10) - Last year, we took several WBKO viewers on an adventure through scenic New England. This June, we're hittin' the rails on a cross-country journey to the Pacific Coast and we want you to join us!
New England Trip (Part 5)
- (12/12/09) - It's taken a while but here we go with more of our New England excursion. On this part of the trip, we leave Boston for Cape Cod and then north to Maine and New Hampshire.
New England Trip (Part 4)
- (10/31/09) - Part 4 of my continuing series of pictures from our 12-day adventure in New England. Here are some additional pictures from New York City and Boston.
New England Trip (Part 3)
- (10/23/09) - In Part 3 of my pictoral recap of our New England adventure I wanted to highlight the WBKO viewers who made this trip possible.
New England Trip (Part 2)
- (10/20/09) - Here is Part 2 of our 12-day adventure through New England with some additional sights from New York City.
New England Trip (Part 1)
- (10/13/09) - This is the first of a multi-part series of pictures from our 12-day trip through the New England states and southern Canada. On this first leg of the trip you will see sites from Cincinnati through Pennsylvania and into New York City.
More Chris' Corner
2010: Anything but the Same Auld Lang Syne
- Shane Holinde has a look back at the major weather events that made headlines this past year in South-Central KY.
Shane's Winter 2010-2011 Forecast
- Shane Holinde breaks down the forecast for the upcoming winter season.
- Shane takes a look at the upcoming winter season, along with the forecast from Breckinridge County's Dick Frymire.
Summer 2010 Forecast
- Shane has an overview of what South-Central Kentuckians can expect for the upcoming season.
Looking Back...and Ahead
- Shane takes a look at how his winter '09-'10 forecast panned out, and looks ahead to the upcoming spring season.
South-Central KY's Top 10 Weather Events of 2009
- A look back at our area's most significant and memorable weather events of the past year.
They Come in Bunches
- Shane says even though a "White Christmas" is hard to come by for Bowling Green, there exists an interesting trend when it comes to years that produce them.
Shane's Winter Weather Outlook 2009-2010
- Will it be mild, wild, or neither? Find out what Shane Holinde expects for South-Central KY this season!
If You Think It's Been Awfully Wet...
- ...you're exactly right! This year could go down as one of the top 5 wettest all-time for Bowling Green.
- A look ahead to the kind of weather South-Central Kentuckians can expect in the months ahead.
More Holinde's History Lesson