BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (May 6, 2011) – The following roadways in District 3 are closed due to water across the road.
· KY 403/Woodbury Loop between mile markers 4-5.
· KY 1435/Guy Road between mile markers 0-1.
· KY 1117/Provo Road between mile markers 6-8.
· KY 655/Segal Road between mile markers 3-4.
· KY 1153/Beechland Road between mile markers 4-5.
· KY 663/Corinth Road between mile markers 7-8.
· KY 103/Auburn Road between mile markers 0-2.
· KY 1435/Barren River Road between mile markers 8-9 and 11-12.
Motorists should never attempt to drive through high water. The fast currents of flooding water can easily carry a vehicle off the road. Motorists who encounter a flooded highway should report it to local law enforcement.
Residents should stay tuned to local media for the latest roadway and weather information. Statewide traffic and weather information is also available at www.511.ky.gov.
Public Information Officer
Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
900 Morgantown Road
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Updated: 04/18/2013 - CHING-YI-LIN HAS MANY TITLES... AMONG THEM... BEING A WORLD CLASS VIOLINIST. YET HER GREATEST ROLE... IS BRINGING HER PASSION FOR MUSIC TO HER STUDENTS IN THE BOWLING GREEN COMMUNITY. ¤2 ]] C1.5 G 0 [[ TALENT=GENE ¶GENE: OUR LINDSEY YATES SPOKE WITH CHING-YI... ABOUT LIFE LESSONS SHE HAS BEEN TAUGHT THROUGH PLAYING THE VIOLIN. AND HOW SHE HOPES TO INSTILL THOSE TRAITS IN HER STUDENTS. CHING YI LIN.
Updated: 01/21/2013 - Courtney Davis, the founder of Ingen Art Gallery and Studio, sits down to talk with us about her motivations for turning her dream into a reality.
Updated: 08/15/2012 - A local dentist answered the "Is there a doctor on board?" page on an United Airlines flight, and became a Hometown Hero.
Posted: 06/15/2012 - Board of Regents approves increase.