- Cut and peel 4-5 fresh tomatoes (red and/or yellow) in bite size pieces.
- Allow plenty of time for the tomatoes to drain in the colander in the sink.
- Cook 1 lb. of lean bacon. Drain and cool.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, mix 1 cup mayo (can use light) and 1 cup sour cream (use the real stuff).
- Crumble bacon over mayo mixture.
- Fold in drained tomato pieces.
- Wash and pat dry 6-8 fresh basil leaves.
- Chop fresh basil and fold into tomato-bacon mixture.
- Can store covered in the fridge or in a cooler until ready to eat.
- Eat with your favorite corn chip and/or snack cracker.