- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. jumbo freshwater shrimp peeled with tails intact
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- Shell and clean jumbo shrimp leaving tails.
- Melt butter with garlic in 300 degree skillet. Sauté shrimp 5 to 8 minutes, until the shrimp turn pink and are tender. Do not overcook or shrimp will be tough. Remove to hot platter.
- Add remaining ingredients except paprika to skillet, heat.
- Pour sauce over shrimp before serving. Sprinkle with paprika before serving.
Serve with spaghetti noddles, rice or baked potato and green vegetables.