- Vegetable Oil
- Basil Flakes
- All Purpose Garlic Seasoning
- Salad Dressing
- 1 Jar Salsa
- 1 Can Diced Chilies
- 2 Boxes Corn Bread Mix
- 2 Packages Taco Mix
- 1 Can Rotelle Tomatoes, 10 oz
- 1 bag Salad
- 2 Cans Refrigerated Pizza Crust (10 oz)
- 8 oz. Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Head Lettuce
- 4 Tomatoes
- 1 Can Corn, 14 oz.
- 8 oz. Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1 Loaf Garlic Cheese Bread (Frozen)
- 1 Package Spaghetti Pasta, 16 oz.
- 2 Jars Spaghetti Sauce
- 8 oz. Sour Cream
To start stacking this meal:
- Brown 4-5 pounds lean ground beef. Season 3 pounds with 2 Taco Seasoning packets and 1 pound with Garlic/Basil Seasoning (create your own garlic/basil by combining 1 jar basil flakes with ½ jar all purpose garlic seasoning) season to taste.
- Divide seasoned ground meat as follows: 2 ½ cups for Fiesta Pizza, 2 ½ cups for Meaty Spaghetti, 5 cups for Ole’ Cornbread Pie.
- These meals can be made in any order, select the meal you want to make first and refrigerate or freeze the remaining seasoned meat. Be sure to label your freezer bags with date, content, reheating instructions and intended use.
- When more than one canned item is in a dish purchase one of the canned items in a reduces salt style. Canned goods, although convenient, do contain a lot of salt; this can sometimes overwhelm the taste of the dish. You can always add a little more seasoning as you go.
- 1 pound Taco Seasoned Ground Beef
- 1 Jar Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 cans refrigerated Pizza crust
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese
- 1 head lettuce (optional; shred for garnish)
- 8 oz. sour cream (optional)
- Bake pizza crust according to package directions.
- Spread on spaghetti sauce and layer with taco seasoned meat, tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve fiesta pizza with fresh fruit and a side salad for a well balanced, quick and delicious meal.
- This is also wonderful with taco seasoned shredded chicken.
- I have small children therefore I bake my pizza crust before adding the toppings. This makes the pizza crust more firm and easier for them to hold. If you like a softer pizza crust, add all toppings and then bake for 20 minutes.
Meaty Spaghetti w/ Garlic Cheese Bread and Salad
- 1 pound Garlic/Basil Seasoned ground beef
- 1 loaf Frozen Garlic Cheese Bread
- 1 package spaghetti pasta, 16 oz.
- 1 bag of salad
- Follow directions on spaghetti pasta.
- Heat spaghetti sauce and garlic/basil ground beef.
- Simmer sauce and meat for 5-8 minutes.
- Prepare Garlic Cheese Bread as directed on package.
- Ladle Meaty Spaghetti Sauce over spaghetti pasta and enjoy.
- My children love to add a ladle full of alfredo sauce on top of their meaty spaghetti. Remember, alfredo sauce freezes really good and can be reheated in a pan on med-low heat until mixture melts, stirring frequently.
- Forget Garlic Cheese Bread? Just butter regular bread and sprinkle with powdered parmesan cheese and a dash of garlic/basil seasoning. You will love it!!!
Ole’ Cornbread Casserole
- 2 pounds Taco Seasoned Ground Beef
- 1 stick butter
- 1 bag Salad
- 1 jar Salsa
- 1 oz. Sour Cream
- 1 can Diced Chilies
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- 2 boxes Corn Bread Mix
- 1 can corn, 14 oz.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine drained corn, green chilies, and prepared taco seasoned ground beef. Place in the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Prepare corn bread mix according to package instructions and pour over meat mixture.
- Baked until golden brown approximately 25-35 minutes.
- Garnish this yummy dish with sour cream & salsa
- Serve a garden salad with zesty Catalina dressing, the flavors compliment each other and will result in a clean plate!!