- 1 each 2 lbs pork Tenderloin or 2 lbs of pork loin
- 1/3 cup Currant Jelly, red or black
- 1 tbsp Bavarian Beer Vinegar or White German Vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil as needed
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a small bowl combine currant jelly and vinegar. Set aside.
- Season Tenderloin all over with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on a rack in shallow roasting pan and roast for 20 min.
- Spoon glaze over pork and roast until desired temperature. Remove from oven and spoon over remaining glaze and cover with foil. Let stand 10 to 15 min. before slicing.