- 1 c. flour
- 1/2 c. oats
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. butter
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 15oz. can pumpkin
- 12 oz. can Pet milk (evaporated)
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 c. chopped pecans
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. whipped cream or cool whip
*You can also mix cinnamon, allspice or nutmeg in the cool whip.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix flour, oats, brown sugar and butter. Press into a 13x9 in pan. Bake 15 min.
- Mix sugar, pumpkin, milk, eggs and spice. Pour over crust and bake 20 min. more.
- Combine pecans and br. sugar and sprinkle over filling. Bake 15-25 min.
- Cool and serve with cool whip.