B.B.B.S. Stuffed Mushrooms
- 24 Baby Bella or stuffing mushrooms
- 5 green onions
- 6 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ C. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ C. grated parmesan cheese
- 8 oz (pre-cooked weight) spicy sausage
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Clean mushrooms.
- Remove stem from each mushroom-discard.
- Check each mushroom cap to ensure enough space exists for stuffing-enlarge if necessary.
- Brown spicy sausage.
- Crumble spicy sausage into small pieces.
- Chop green onions into very small pieces.
- Grate sharp cheddar cheese.
- Grate parmesan cheese.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, spicy sausage pieces,
green onion pieces, grated cheddar cheese and grated parmesan cheese.
- Mix just until blended.
- Carefully stuff each mushroom cap.
- Bake approximately 15-20 minutes, or until mushrooms reach desired
- Serve warm.