- 1 can (16oz) solid pack pumpkin
- 1 can (12oz) evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup melted butter
- Whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom of a 13x9x2 inch pan.
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, into a large bowl. Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture, then top with pecans. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake until golden. Cool completely. Serve with whipped topping. Refrigerate leftovers.