- 4 med. sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into ¼ inch slices
- 2 Granny Smith or Golden Delicious apples, cored, thinly sliced
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees or preheat grill to medium-high.
Center sweet potatoes, apples and cranberries on sheet of heavy duty foil wrap.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar. Combine butter and cinnamon; drizzle over brown sugar.
- Close foil, double ends to make a large foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside the packet.
- Bake 25-30 minutes on cookie sheet in oven or grill 20-25 minutes, or until sweet potatoes are tender, in covered grill.