- Semi-sweet chocolate chips or bars
- Green leaves, fruit leaves are suggested
- Small paint brush
- Melt chocolate in pan. Brush chocolate on underside of clean leaf, coat liberally. Make sure to coat stem with chocolate.
- Place leaf, chocolate side up, on wax paper and place on refrigerator shelf. Allow to chill for 30 minutes or until hardened.
- Gently peel chocolate away, start with the stem. Garnish on favorite dessert.
*Dessert suggested: In Sherbet dish, layer crumbled chocolate wafer cookies, chocolate pudding, whipped cream and top with sprinkles. Add chocolate leaves as garnish.