- 1 16-ounce package of Oreo type cookies
2 cups cold milk
1 package chocolate instant pudding
1 8-ounce tub of whipped topping
Silk flowers, optional
- Crush cookies in plastic bag with a rolling pin.
- Pour cold milk into a large bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk two minutes. Let stand five minutes.
- Stir in whipped topping and half of the crushed cookies.
- Place about 1 tablespoon crushed cookies into each cup. (You may choose to place half of the remaining crushed cookies into a flower pot.) Fill each cup about ¾ full with the pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with gummy worms and flowers just before serving.
Yields about eight servings