- Taco Sauce
- Minute Rice
- 3 lbs. lean ground beef
- 2 onions
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 can (10 3/2 oz) Sloppy Joe sandwich sauce
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen potato nuggets (Tater Tots)
- 1 can (10-11 oz) corn
- 2 packets taco seasoning mix
- 1 (12") pizza crust
- 1 bag shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 can (4.5 oz) sliced black olives
- 1 pkg tostada shells
- 1 can (16 oz) refried beans
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced green tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 can (14 oz) Ranch Style beans
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz each) Mexican-blended shredded cheese
- 1 pkg (8 oz) shredded Cheddar cheese
How To Start Stackin'
- Brown the 3 lbs. lean ground beef in a large skillet. Drain fat. Measure out 2 c. cooked ground beef and set aside to cool. With remaining ground beef in the skillet, add 2 packets of Taco seasoning and 1 1/2 c. water. Let simmer 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- With 2 c. cooked ground beef previously set aside, bag in a freezer bag and label for Tater Joe Hot Dish. Place meat in freezer or refrigerator depending when preparing this meal.
- Divide the Taco seasoned ground beef into two equal portions (about 2 to 2 1/2 c. each). Bag and label one portion as Taco Pizza. Place this bag in freezer or refrigerator depending on when preparing this meal.
- Continue to prepare Cowboy Casserole as directed in recipe.
Meal #1 Cowboy Casserole
- 2 c. (1 lb) cooked Taco seasoned ground beef, thawed if frozen
- 1 can (14 oz) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 can (14 oz) Ranch Style Beans
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 3/4 c. Minute Rice, uncooked
- 1 1/2 c. (6 oz) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large casserole dish, or 9"x13" baking dish, combine all
ingredients: reserved seasoned ground beef, diced tomatoes, beans, tomato sauce, rice and 3/4 c. Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes top with remaining cheese and bake and additional 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with a dollop of sour cream. Can't find Ranch Style beans? Use canned BBQ beans.
Meal #2 Tater Joe Hot Dish
- Reserved 2 c. cooked ground beef, thawed if frozen
- 3/4 c. chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 can (15.5 oz) Sloppy Joe sandwich sauce
- 1 can Condensed Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 can corn
- 1 bag frozen tater tots
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. In large non-stick skillet, reheat reserved cooked ground beef. Add onions and celery and cook over Med. heat, stirring often until onion and celery are tender.
- Stir in sandwich sauce, soup and corn; spoon onto ungreased 11"x 7" (2 qt) baking dish. Top with tater tots.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and potato nuggets are golden brown.
Meal #3 Taco Pizza
- Reserved 2 c. cooked Taco seasoned ground beef, thawed if frozen
- 1 prepared 12" pizza crust
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 can refried beans
- 2 pkgs. shredded Mexican-blended cheese (amount used, as desired)
- 1 c. shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato , chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 can (4.5 oz) sliced black olives (optional)
- 1 pkg taco shells, crushed (optional)
- Taco sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Reheat ground beef. Spread refried beans on 1 prepared pizza crust; then tomato paste over beans. Spread the cooked ground beef evenly onto pizza crust, sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Top with garnishes and drizzle with taco sauce.