Sugar Cookies Pops With White Chocolate
- 1 cup butter, unsalted
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In second bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir flour mixture into butter mixture one cup at a time.
- Chill at least 3-4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray inside of shaped pan cavities with cooking spray.
- Fill cavities with cookie dough to 1/8 inch below top edge, insert sticks into dough, covering 2 inches of end.
- Bake on middle rack for 10-15 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes, gently loosen with spatula, tip pan upside down to remove.
- Cool completely before dipping in melted white chocolate and decorating.