- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 can (5 ounces) Evaporated Milk
- 1 package (12 ounce) Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 jar (7 ounce) Marshmallow Creme
- 2 packages (4 ounces each) Candied Red Cherries
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Grease a 9 inch wide by 2 inch deep heart shaped pan. Line with foil, extending foil over sides of pan and keeping foil as smooth as possible; grease foil. In a heavy medium saucepan, combine butter, sugar, and evaporated milk. Whisking constantly, bring mixture to a full rolling boil over medium heat. Continuing to whisk constantly, boil for 5 minutes; remove from heat. Stir in chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, cherries, and vanilla. Mix well. Pour mixture into prepared pan; allow to cool 1 hour at room temperature. Chill 2 hours or until firm. Use edges of foil to lift fudge from pan. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator. Yields: 3 pounds.