All Seasons Marinated Flank Steak
- 1 large Flank steak
- 1/2 c Italian dressing
- 1/2 c crumbled blue cheese
- 8 strips bacon
- 1/4 c red onion, sliced
- 1/4 c fresh spinach
- 1/4 c fresh mushrooms, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place Flank steak in shallow baking pan or plastic bag and add Italian dressing. For best results allow steak to marinate for 12 to 24 hours.
- Remove steak from pan or bag and discard remaining marinade. Place Flank steak on clean flat surface. Working left to right, begin placing ingredients in rows one on top of the other. When ingredients are in place, roll up steak working away from you. When rolling is complete, tie with baker's string around ends and middle. Make sure you have a fairly tight seal though some leakage is expected.
- Have grill on med. heat and place steak on surface. Using tongs, turn every 5 minutes until entire steak is browned completely. Once brown, repeat this step in 4 minute increments until down (approx. cooking time: 55 min.). Remove from heat and let meat cool slightly before slicing into 2-inch thick wheels. Serve with rice or noodles. Enjoy!