- 2 lbs. large un-cooked, peeled and de-veined tail on shrimp
- 1- 8oz package of dried Linguine
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 8 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup of melted butter
- 1 cup of white wine
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cook Linguine according to package directions, and keep warm.
- Cook garlic, butter, wine, and bell pepper in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, (about 4 minutes), until garlic begins to brown.
- Add shrimp and cook over medium heat until shrimp turns pink, add salt and pepper, then spoon over linguine.
- Serve in shallow pasta bowls and with crusty bread.