- 2 lbs. ground beef, browned and drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb. mild sausage, browned and drained
- 4 oz. thin sliced ham, chopped
- 6 oz. pepperoni, quartered
- 1 lg. onion, chopped
- 1 lg. green pepper, chopped
- 3 lg. tomatoes, diced
- 2 sm. cans mushroom slices, drained
- 1 commercial size can pizza sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in large pan.
- Simmer on medium heat for about 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve with garnishment of grated mozzarella cheese.