Coconut Cream Pie Parfaits
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 ¼ cups fat-free milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup flaked sweetened coconut, toasted and divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie vanilla wafer crumbs (about 26 cookies, crushed)
- 1 ½ cups canned whipped light cream (such as Reddi-wip)
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup, level with a knife. Place
flour and sugar in a medium saucepan; gradually whisk in milk. Cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly, stirring constantly. Place eggs in a bowl, gradually whisk half of milk mixture into eggs. Pour egg mixture into saucepan, stir well. Cook 1 minute or until thick. Remove from heat; stir in ½ cup coconut mixture with plastic wrap; chill.
- Spoon 1 ½ tablespoons wafer crumbs into each of 6 (8-ounce) glasses; top
each with about 3 tablespoons coconut mixture and 2 tablespoons whipped cream. Repeat layers once, ending with whipped cream. Sprinkle parfaits evenly with remaining coconut.