- 8 cups water
- 4 regular sized tea bags
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/4 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Cinnamon sticks (for serving)
- Bring water to a boil.
- In heavy, large Dutch oven, pour boiling water over teabags and cinnamon
stick; steep 5 minutes. Remove teabags and cinnamon stick.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in cranberry juice cocktail and lemon juice. Place over medium heat
until mixture is heated through. Serve with cinnamon sticks.