- 1 stick plus 2 T butter
- 2 T mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- 1 T sherry
- 1 t lemon juice
- pinch nutmeg
- 3 T flour
- 1 c half & half
- pinch salt
- 1/8 c heavy cream
- 1 egg yolk
- salad dressings
- salad fixings
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- 1 lb crab meat
- English muffins or other toast points
- 1 (5 oz) jar Old English Cheddar Cheese
- 6 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 chicken breast halves, skinned and boned
- 1/2 lb frozen shrimp, cooked and coarsely chopped
- 1 can Lobster Bisque (Cream of Spinach or Cream of Mushroom will also work) patty shells
- 1 loaf French Bread
- 2 tomatoes, sliced (optional side dish)
- 1 bag of salad (optional side dish)
- Spinach in white sauce (optional side dish)
- Fresh fruit salad (optional side dish)
- Prepare all three meals in this Meal Stack while preparing Meal Stack #1.
- first, in a medium sized bowl combine 1/2 lb. frozen shrimp, 1/2 lb. crab meat. Also add 1 T sherry, 1 t lemon juice and a pinch of nutmeg. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours.
- While the seafood is marinating, move on to Meal Stacks #2 and #3.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine 1/2 lb. crabmeat, 1 jar Old English Cheddar, 1 stick butter (softened), 2 T mayonnaise and 1/2 t garlic powder.
Mix together well.
- Divide mixture in half for Meals #2 and #3.
- Meal Stack #2-Flatten chicken breast, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add approx. 1-2 T of mixture to center of each chicken breast. Roll breast and secure with a tooth pick. Place prepared chicken in freezer bag (removing as much air as possible) and freeze until time to prepare. When time to prepare, thaw chicken breast, brown in 2 T butter, arrange in greased baking dish; bake, covered at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Uncover and top with
1/2 can of Lobster Bisque and continue baking until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Meal Stack #3-spread mixture on muffins (or whatever toast points you
choose) and freeze. Time to prepare, remove desired amount heat and broil.
Serve with fresh fruit salad and sliced tomatoes. Delicious!
- Continuing Meal Stack #1: Melt 3 T butter in a saucepan over low heat; blend in 3 T flour and stir in 1 c half & half. Add a pinch of salt and continue cooking and stirring until thickened, about 15-20 minutes. Combine beaten egg yolk with 1/8 c heavy cream. Add to the sauce stirring constantly. Add 1/4 c cheddar cheese (shredded). Continue to cook and stir until well blended and cheese is melted. Add the seafood with it's marinade. Heat thoroughly, about 10 minutes longer. Serve over patty shells, rice or toast points. If too thick, thin with a little milk. Serve with spinach salad.