- 1 whole pork tenderloin ( weight approx 2.5 pounds)
- 2 T commercial BB-Q rub
- Commercial Spicy Asian Sauce
- 2 mangos peeled and diced
- 1/2 granny smith apple fine diced
- 1/4 cup fine diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup duck sauce
- favorite artisan bread
- goat cheese
- spring mix or wild greens washed and dried
Cover meat evenly with rub place on a cooling rack and then on a baking
sheet. Roast at 350 degrees in a pre-heated oven until an internal temp. of
165 degrees is reached. (approx 45 minutes to an hour) let rest for at least
In a small bow mix the mango, onion, apple, cilantro, and duck sauce. chill
at least one hour to overnight, covered
Next take rested pork and slice as thin as possible using a serrated knife,
and place on a platter. Remove mango salsa from fridge, and un-cover.
Then take your bread of choice and prepare it for sandwiches.
Take bread then add meat, drizzle with spicy Asian sauce, add spring mix or
wild greens of choice, and 1T mango salsa and slices of goat cheese.