- 2 lb. Salmon Fillets
- 10 oz. Jar Roasted Red Peppers
- 1 ½ cup White Wine
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Lemon
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Ginger Root
- ¼ cup Unsalted, Cubed Butter
- To Taste Salt and White Pepper
- Place drained roasted red peppers in medium sauce pan over medium heat.
Add white wine and bring to a boil. Reduce by half.
- Add cream and bring back to boil.
- Remove from heat and puree in blender until smooth. DO NOT OVERFILL
- Strain pureed mixture and Place back in sauce pan and return to light
boil. Add juice of half a lemon, cubed butter and whisk.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Peel ginger with spoon and finely grate. Add 1 tbsp. of grated ginger, ½
tsp. salt and pepper to bread crumbs.
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Season salmon fillet with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Sauté salmon, on non-skin side, over high heat until golden brown.
Remove to baking pan with sautéed side facing up.
- Place mixed bread crumb mixture over top of salmon and drizzle with very
small amount of olive oil.
- Place in oven at for 10 minutes.
- Place sauce on bottom of plate and place fish on top of sauce.
- Garnish with thinly sliced red and yellow peppers, parsley and lemon.
- Serve with a side of sautéed asparagus.