Strawberry Goat Cheese and Sliced Almonds With Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 pint Strawberries, cleaned and sliced
- 3 oz. Almonds
- 4 oz. Goat Cheese
- 2 oz. White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dry Mustard
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 2 oz. Olive Oil
- 1 oz. Vegetable Oil
- Mix white wine vinegar, salt, pepper, dry mustard and sugar in small
mixing bowl. Place mixing bowl on a towel on counter.
- Using a whisk, add the olive oil and vegetable oil to mixture.
- Reserve dressing for salad.
- Mix your favorite lettuce mixture. I recommend a mixture of Romaine red
leaf and baby greens. Bibb lettuce would be very nice, as well.
- Place greens in large mixing bowl. Add crumbled goat cheese, sliced
strawberries and Sliced Almonds.
- Season lettuce with salt and pepper.
- Add 2 oz. of dressing and toss salad. Taste and season to preference.