- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 3 milk chocolate candy bars, chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows, chopped
- 5 wafer ice cream cups
- Line 2 baking sheets with foil. Using an ice cream scoop, drop 5 balls
of ice cream onto 1 baking sheet. Freeze until firm.
- Mix chocolate, walnuts and marshmallows in a medium bowl until well
blended. One at a time, add each ball of ice cream, pressing and rolling
until completely covered. Place on other baking sheet. Freeze 2 hours
until hard and serve, or wrap airtight and freeze up to two weeks.
- To serve, put a scoop in each cone.