- 7 oz. Package vermicelli
- 12 oz. Jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper
- 2 lbs. Cooked, peeled large shrimp
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
Prepare pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and oil. Keep
Process red peppers and next 4 ingredients in a blender or food processor
until smooth. Pour mixture into a large skillet.
Cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring often, until thoroughly heated.
Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
Remove from heat and serve over hot pasta. Sprinkle with basil.