- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs 2 cans (15 oz each) solid pack pumpkin
- 2 cans (14 oz. each) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp salt
- Thawed frozen whipped topping (optional)
- Pecan halves (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In large bowl, combine flour, oats and brown sugar. Chop pecans and add to bowl. Melt butter and add to dry ingredients; mix well. Press mixture onto bottom of stoneware bake pan. Bake 15 minutes.
While crust is baking, lightly beat eggs in large bowl. Add pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, spices and salt; whisk until smooth. Pour over crust. Bake 30-35 minutes until filling is set and knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool at room temperature.
Cut into squares and serve. Use whipped topping and pecans to decorate.