- Salt & Pepper
- Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- Vegetable broth
- 8-12 red potatoes
- 1-2 sweet potato/yam, peeled, chopped
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 can (14.5oz) diced tomatoes, salt free
- 1 c. frozen corn
- 1 c. frozen green bean
- 2 c. broccoli florets, small
- 8 slices turkey bacon
- Powdered butter substitute
- 3 T. Marie’s Chunky Blue Cheese salad dressing
- ⅓ c. light ranch salad dressing
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- ½ c. dry orzo
- 1 c. raw pears, diced
- 2 T. orange juice
- ¼ c. raisins
- ½ c. diced fresh tomatoes
- 3 T. Hidden Valley Ranch Old Fashioned Buttermilk Dressing
- 4 c. torn fresh spinach
- 1 T. chopped fresh dill
- 2 T. sliced almonds
How to Start Stackin’:
1) Prepare vegetables- Chop celery (1 c.), sweet potato (1 c.), red potatoes (2 c.), broccoli (2 c.), and tomatoes (½ c).
2) Wash 8 medium potatoes and stick with fork, bake for 45-55 minutes in preheated 400° oven.
3) Prepare Orzo as directed on package for Meal Stack #1.
4) Reserve all prepared vegetables in zip loc bags until final preparation steps for each Meal Stack.
Meal Stack #1: Delicious Pear Salad
½ c. dry orzo
1 c. diced raw pears
2 T. orange juice
2 t. lemon juice
¼ c. raisins
½ c. diced fresh tomatoes
3 T. Hidden Valley Ranch Old Fashioned Buttermilk Dressing
4 c. torn fresh spinach
2 T. sliced almonds
1 t. chopped fresh dill
1) Prepare orzo according to packaging directions.
2) Place diced pear in a small bowl and add orange and lemon juices.
3) Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
4) Mix in 2 t. fresh dill and remaining ingredients except spinach and almonds.
5) Refrigerate for two hours.
6) Spoon equal amounts of pear salad on bed of spinach. Top with fresh dill and sliced almonds.
Meal Stack #2: Vegetable Medley Soup
2 c. vegetable broth
1 c. water
2 c. red potatoes, unpeeled, chopped
1 ½ c. sweet potato/yam, peeled, chopped
1 c. celery, diced
1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, salt free
2 ⅓ T. Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb Seasoning
1 c. frozen yellow corn
1 c. frozen green beans
1 T. cornstarch
1) Combine vegetable broth and 1 c. water in a large sauce pan. Wash and cut potatoes into 1” pieces.
2) Add potatoes, celery and tomatoes to sauce pan.
3) Season with Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb Seasoning. Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
4) Add frozen corn and green beans. Simmer for 5 more minutes. Combine cornstarch and 1 T. water, blend until smooth. While soup is at a slow simmer add the cornstarch mixture to thicken. Slow simmer for 5 minutes and serve.
Meal Stack #3: Hearty Potato, Bacon, Broccoli Salad
8 medium potatoes
2 c. small broccoli florets, small
8 slices turkey bacon
2 t. fat-free powdered butter substitute
3 T. Marie’s Chunky Blue Cheese salad dressing
⅓ c. light ranch salad dressing
8 cherry tomatoes
1) Pre-heat oven to 400°. Wash potatoes and stick carefully with a fork. Bake for 45-55 minutes.
2) Bring small pot of water to a boil. Place florets in boiling water for 2 minutes, drain and set aside.
3) Lightly brown turkey bacon over medium heat. Cut bacon into small pieces.
4) Combine both dressings.
5) After removing potatoes from the oven and cooling a few minutes, cut in half. Toss a coating of the dressing mixture on the potatoes. Save remaining dressing. Sprinkle potatoes with substitute butter and toss with remaining ingredients. Serve warm.