Try this mouth-watering twist on the traditional pizza.
1 loaf asiago Focaccia bread
2/3 cup pizza sauce
1/3 cup grated asiago cheese
2 tsp. pine nuts (optional)
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes
10-12 onion slices (rings)
3 green onions, chopped
1 cooked chicken breast, chopped
1/4 tsp. basil
1/2 tsp. oregano
1/2 tsp. garlic salt
Pinch fresh cracked black pepper
1. Marinate tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, green onions and chicken breasts in olive oil and basil, oregano, garlic salt and cracked black pepper for 30 minutes.
2. Arrange oven rack in center of oven. Preheat oven to 450°.
3. Slice load in half horizontally making pizza "crust."
4. Top both halves with pizza sauce and equal amounts of marinated toppings.
5. Top each pizza with equal parts asiago cheese.
6. Place in oven and bake 10-12 minutes until golden.
Yield: 2-4 servings