- 2 Packages Weisenberger Pizza Crust Mix
- 1 C. Hot Tap Water
- 1 8 oz. Can No Salt Added Tomato Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Tsp. Southern Delight Basil & Oregano No Salt Added Italian Seasoning Blend
- ½ Lb. Kentucky's Finest Italian Sausage
- 1 1/2 C. Grated Kenny’s Farmhouse Monterey Jack Paprika Garlic Onion Cheese
- ½ C. Grated Kenny’s Farmhouse White Cheddar Sun dried Tomato-Basil Cheese
Prepare Weisenberger Pizza Crust by directions on the package, letting rise while preparing sausage and pizza sauce. Brown Italian Sausage in skillet, crumble, drain and set aside. Preheat oven to 500°. In medium bowl, whisk together No Salt Added Tomato Sauce, 1 1/2 Tsp. Southern Delight Basil & Oregano No Salt Added Italian Seasoning Blend & 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil. Form pizza crust, using a 12-14” pizza pan, pinching the edges for form a rim. Pour Tomato Sauce over center of crust and spread to cover. Sprinkle sausage over tomato sauce, and evenly cover with 1 1/2 C. Grated Kenny’s Farmhouse Monterey Jack Paprika Garlic Onion Cheese, then top with ½ C. Grated Kenny’s Farmhouse White Cheddar Sun dried Tomato-Basil Cheese. Place on lowest rack in oven and bake for 10 min. or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Makes 8 slices. Enjoy!
No Salt Added...Just Great Taste!