18.25 oz. pkg. white cake mix
3 oz. pkg. blackberry gelatin
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup blackberry wine
1/2 cup chopped pecans
Blackberry Wine Glaze
1 cup confectioners' sugar
1/2 cup blackberry wine
1/2 cup butter, softened
1. To make blackberry wine glaze, mix together the confectioner's sugar, ? cup blackberry wine and butter or margarine. Beat until smooth.
2. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Grease and flour a 9” or 10” tube pan. Put chopped pecans in bottom of pan.
3. Combine the cake mix, blackberry gelatin, eggs, oil, and 1 cup blackberry wine. Beat for two minutes, then pour batter over top of pecans.
4. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until cake tests done.
5. Pour 1/2 of blackberry wine glaze over top of cake while still warm. Let set for 10 minutes then remove cake from pan. Allow cake to cool fully before pouring the remaining glaze on top.