Section One: *Ingredients for Roasting the Beef Tenderloin*
- 2 lbs beef tenderloin(cleaned)
- 1 Tbs Mariah’s Seasoning (consists of Cajun seasoning, cumin, ginger, Lawry's seasoning, onion salt, and black pepper)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbs chopped onion(dried)
- 1 Tbs chopped rosemary(fresh)
- 1 Tsb garlic(minced)
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp dill
Section Two: *Ingredients for the Rosemary Red Wine Sauce*
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (fresh)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs garlic
- 1 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbs rosemary(fresh)
Section One: *Roasting the Beef Tenderloin*
- Place the beef tenderloin in a baking pan and coat with the Worcestershire sauce. Then, season the meat with rest of the ingredients and let it sit for 1 hour. For the best result, let it marinate over night.
- Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F. Bake the beef unmoved for 15-20 minutes or until a meat thermometer read 130 degree F in the center of the loin.
- Keep the meat warm, and put all the excess liquid in a separate container.
Section Two: *Preparing the Rosemary Red Wine Sauce*
- Sauté the onions in a skillet with olive oil until they are caramelized.
- Add garlic and rosemary, and sauté further for 30 second.
- Add wine and boil for 2 minutes, then add beef broth, sugar and left over liquid from the meat, and boil it till the liquid is reduced by half.
- Slice the tender loin in a medallion shape, and pour the sauce over it.