Beef Tenderloin With Rosemary Red Wine Sauce
Preparation for this Beef Tenderloin is divided into two sections. First, season and bake the beef, and second, prepare the red wine sauce that goes with it.
Section One: *Ingredients for Roasting the Beef Tenderloin*
Section Two: *Ingredients for the Rosemary Red Wine Sauce*
- 2 lbs beef tenderloin(cleaned)
- 1 Tbs Mariah’s Seasoning (consists of Cajun seasoning, cumin, ginger, Lawry's seasoning, onion salt, and black pepper)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbs chopped onion(dried)
- 1 Tbs chopped rosemary(fresh)
- 1 Tsb garlic(minced)
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp dill
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (fresh)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs garlic
- 1 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbs rosemary(fresh)
Section One: *Roasting the Beef Tenderloin*
Section Two: *Preparing the Rosemary Red Wine Sauce*
- Place the beef tenderloin in a baking pan and coat with the Worcestershire sauce. Then, season the meat with rest of the ingredients and let it sit for 1 hour. For the best result, let it marinate over night.
- Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F. Bake the beef unmoved for 15-20 minutes or until a meat thermometer read 130 degree F in the center of the loin.
- Keep the meat warm, and put all the excess liquid in a separate container.
- Sauté the onions in a skillet with olive oil until they are caramelized.
- Add garlic and rosemary, and sauté further for 30 second.
- Add wine and boil for 2 minutes, then add beef broth, sugar and left over liquid from the meat, and boil it till the liquid is reduced by half.
- Slice the tender loin in a medallion shape, and pour the sauce over it.