- 2 pks broccoli (fresh) cooked
- 2 cans mushroom soup
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs (seasoned)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pk (large) shredded cheese (your choice)
- Mix mushroom soup with equal parts water.
- Cook broccoli till slightly tender, and then drain and place in a 9x13 pan.
- Pour soup mix with black pepper over broccoli and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Mix butter and breadcrumbs together, and sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 for about 35 min or until done.
- Remove from oven and serve when ready.