- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 sm. box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 c. water
- 1 cup oil or applesauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- 4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Mix cake mix, pudding, water, oil, vanilla, and eggs (one at a time). Mix sugar and cinnamon in separate bowl.
- Grease and flour 9 x 13 inch pan. Pour half of batter in pan. Top with half the cinnamon mixture. Swirl with a knife.
- Add other half of batter to pan. Swirl with a knife. Let stand 15 minutes before baking. This step is a must!
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Mix sugar, milk and vanilla, and pour over warm cake.