- 3 tablespoons Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
3 teaspoons thyme leaves
3 teaspoons dried onions
1 teaspoon ground allspice
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
5 teaspoons orange juice
1 package chicken tenders
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients (except chicken) to make a spicy paste.
- Rub spice paste on both sides of chicken.
- Spray bottom of frying pan, pour in pineapple juice just enough to cover bottom of pan.
- On medium heat, cook chicken 2-3 minutes each side or until chicken is done. Add pineapple juice as needed.
- Serve on plate with black beans and rice, garnish with pineapple wedge.