Island-Style Spicy Chicken
- 3 tablespoons Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- 3 teaspoons thyme leaves
- 3 teaspoons dried onions
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 teaspoons orange juice
- 1 package chicken tenders
- Pineapple juice
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients (except chicken) to make a spicy paste.
- Rub spice paste on both sides of chicken.
- Spray bottom of frying pan, pour in pineapple juice just enough to cover bottom of pan.
- On medium heat, cook chicken 2-3 minutes each side or until chicken is done. Add pineapple juice as needed.
- Serve on plate with black beans and rice, garnish with pineapple wedge.