- Bow tie pasta
- Grilled chicken breast
- Parmesan cheese
- Asiago cheese
- Olive oil
Vegetables: 2 cups each
- green peppers
- red peppers
- purple onions
- yellow squash
- black olives
- artichoke hearts
- Italian based dressing
- Blend of Italian herbs: oregano, thyme and basil
*All ingredients and their measurements can be altered to your taste.
- In large skillet, add 1/8 cup oil and 1/4 cup Italian based dressing, add in all vegetables, and sauté.
- Add in Italian herbs and liberally add more dressing to your taste.
- Continue to sauté until vegetables are cooked through and tender.
- Serve out of skillet onto plate and add sliced grilled chicken.
- Top with asiago and parmesan cheese blend. Serve and enjoy!