- 5 cups cooked chicken chunks
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 2 T. orange juice
- 2 T. vinegar
- 1 t. salt
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cups seedless green grapes
- 1 1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1 (15 oz.) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- Combine the chicken, oil, orange juice, vinegar, and salt in a bowl and toss to mix well. Let stand for a few minutes.
- Add the rice, grapes, celery, pineapple, mandarin oranges, almonds and mayonnaise and toss to mix well. Serve on lettuce leaves.