Double Dutch Chocolate Delight
Recipe courtesy of Kentuckiana's Jill Gray
- 2 pkgs. (3.4 oz.) vanilla or chocolate instant pudding
- 3 3/4 cups milk
- 1 pkg. Double Dutch® cookies (crushed)
- 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 8 oz. tub of whipping cream
- Whip pudding and milk. Set aside.
- Save ¼ cup crumbs and spread remaining crumbs in 9" x 13" pan.
- Spoon ¾ of the pudding over crumbs.
- Blend cream cheese and remaining ¼ pudding. Layer on top of pudding. Layer with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate several hours. Garnish with remaining crumbs just before serving. (Can use reduced or nonfat milk, cheese and topping.)