- 1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounce Cool Whip (whipped topping)
- Strawberry glaze
- Assorted fruits: sliced strawberries, kiwi, seedless grapes, bananas, etc.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Form cookie dough into a ball and place in center of baking stone or a greased 14-inch pizza pan. Roll dough into a 12-inch circle, about ¼-inch thick.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, & vanilla. Mix until smooth, then fold in whipped topping.
- Spread mixture evenly over top of cooled cookie crust. Spread strawberry glaze evenly over this mixture. Top with sliced fruit, as desired.
- Refrigerate until chilled, 2 to 3 hours. Cut into squares and serve.