- 1 Box Duncan Hines German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1/3 C. oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp each cinnamon and allspice
- 1 C. buttermilk
- 1/3 C. molasses
- 1 C. blackberry Jam
- 1 C. rasins
- 1 C. walnuts
- 1 tblsp. all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan or bundt cake pan.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil, eggs, spices, buttermilk, molasses and jam. Beat two minutes on medium speed.
- Combine rasins and nuts in bowl and dust with flour. Fold into cake batter.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- After removing from oven, let cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. When cool, dust with powdered sugar.