- Non-stick cooking spray
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 3/4 cups Kenny's Country Cheese Jalapeno Pepper cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (2)
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Coat a 2-quart square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange potatoes evenly in the bottom of the dish. Sprinkle with cheese, ham and green onion.
- In a bowl combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over potato mixture Bake uncovered in a 350 degree oven, 40-45 min. Let stand 5 min. before serving.