- Corn meal (as needed)
- 1 package Hot roll mix
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tblsp butter
- 1 egg
- Egg wash (as needed)
- Grease sheet pan and dust with corn meal; reserve.
- Combine roll mix with hot water, honey, egg and butter.
- Prepare dough according to package directions.
- Divide dough in two and roll each half into 12x9x1/2-inch rectangle.
- Cut each piece crosswise into 1-inch strips Brush dough strips with egg wash, then sprinkle with topping of choice.
- Twist and place strips on prepared sheet pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap; let rise until almost doubled in bulk.
- Bake at 375 degrees until lightly browned, about 12 min.