Stuffed Mushrooms with Garlic Cream Sauce
Mushroom lovers -- try this dashing dish.
10 lbs. silver dollar mushrooms
1 lb. whipped cream cheese
1 lb. crab meat
1 bunch green onions
1/2 cup real bacon bits
1 qt. heavy whipping cream
1 cup water
2 tsp. chicken base
1 tsp. white pepper
2 tsp. minced garlic in oil
1/2 tsp. paprika
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup flour
1. Clean and de-stem mushrooms. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
1. Mix together whipped cream cheese and crab meat. Mix well, breaking up crab meat into small pieces.
2. Stir in bacon bits and green onion.
3. Stuff mushrooms with mixture.
1. Make a rue by mixing together the butter and flour.
2. Over low heat, constantly stirring, mix together rue, whipping cream, minced garlic, paprika and chicken base.
Prior to serving, microwave mushrooms for 1 minute. Spread cream sauce over mushrooms and garnish with parsley.