- 4 ounces cooked lobster meat
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- Fresh Dill for garnish
- Put the lobster into the bowl of a food processor and chop until very fine.
- With the machine still running, add the cream in a steady stream. Add the salt and pepper, lemon juice, and horseradish.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the cream cheese. Blend until well combined and smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Using a pastry bag fitted with a large tip pipe the mousse onto the silver spoons. Garnish with dill and serve.