- Eggs (10ct.)
- Tabasco sauce
- Salt & pepper
- Celery seed
- Olive oil
- 4 French bread loaves
- 2 large white onions
- 2 cans sliced mushrooms
- 2 lbs. smoked sausage
- country ham pieces
- 2 lbs. yellow cheese, shredded
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 rotisserie chicken, pulled
- 1 can cream of celery
- 1 c. sour cream
- 4 oz. almond slivers
- 1 bag fresh spinach
- raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- Caesar croutons
- 2 c. parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 2 c. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 box Rice-A-Roni (original)
Meal #1: Smoked Sausage Casserole, Spinach Salad & Fresh Fruit
- In a large Casserole, tear 1 loaf French Bread into bite sized pieces.
- Sprinkle the following ingredients in layers over bread.
- 1 c. chopped onion
- . 2 c. yellow cheese, shredded
- 6 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 lb. smoked sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 c. country ham pieces
- Combine 8 eggs with 1 cup milk and pour over the casserole.
- Sprinkle with Tabasco, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Ideally, allow casserole to set up overnight in the refrigerator (minimum
- Cover with 1 c. parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes, and then broil 10 minutes.
- Fresh Spinach
- Crumbled Bacon
- Hard Boiled Egg, diced
- Parmesan Cheese
- Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- Combine all ingredients (except dressing)
- Keep chilled until time to serve
- Honeydew Melon
- Combine fruit
- Sprinkle with 2 T. of sugar and let sit in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Meal #2: Crunchy Chicken & Almond Rice Casserole
- Prepare 1 box of Rice-A-Roni.
- Combine 2 c. cooked pulled chicken, 1 c. Cream of Celery soup, 1 cup sour
cream, 4 oz. slivered almonds, 1 t. celery seed, salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine Rice-A-Roni with chicken mixture in a large casserole.
- Top with 1-2 c. yellow cheese, shredded.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
Meal #3: French Bread Pizza Extravaganza
- Slice two loafs of French Bead, lengthwise (resulting in four slices).
- Drizzle French Bread with olive oil and sprinkle with oregano
- Broil French Bread until lightly brown.
- On one loaf (2 slices) layer alfredo sauce, mushroom slices, fresh
spinach and parmesan cheese. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until cheese is
On the second loaf layer pizza sauce, onion, smoked sausage, mushrooms and
mozzarella cheese. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.