- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade, divided
- 1 envelope Shake n' Bake Crispy Original Coating Mix
- 1/4 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
Preheat oven to 400 F. Spread chicken breasts with 2 tbsp. of the marmalade. Empty coating mix into shallow dish. Add chicken and turn to evenly coat both sides.
Place chicken in 13x9 baking dish. Bake 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Mix dressing with remaining 2 tbsp. marmalade. Add spinach and toss to coat. Place evenly on 4 serving plates. Place 1 chicken breast, sliced on top of each plate.