1 store bought or homemade Angel Food or Pound Cake (or make one from a cake mix)
1-12 oz. container frozen whipped topping thawed
1 qt. strawberries or 3 lg. Butterfinger Candy Bars
1. Remove stems, wash berries and slice into a bowl. Sweeten berries with 2 tablespoons or sugar and stir.
2. OR: Remove candy wrappers and put candy bars in a zipper plastic bag. Close the bag and crush candy bars with a rolling pin. Get some help to cut the cake into 3 layers.
3. Place one layer on a pretty cake dish. Spread 1/3 of the whipped topping on this first layer. Top with 1/3 of the sliced strawberries OR crushed candy bars.
4. Place the next cake layer on top and top with another 1/3 of the topping, then 1/3 of the berries OR crushed candy bars. Do the same for the last layer. Refrigerate until serving time.
5. Decorate the cake with a few big un-sliced berries or some flowers or green leaves.