1 cup chocolate milk
3 egg yolks
4 Tbsp. sugar
1/4 cup flour
4 oz. dark chocolate, chopped
8 egg whites
1. Scald milk on medium heat.
2. Combine egg yolks, 3 Tbsp. of sugar and flour.
3. Temper with milk and return to pan to cook out.
4. Add chocolate to melt.
5. Whip egg whites with 1 Tbsp. of sugar to soft peaks.
6. Folk whites into milk mixture.
7. Pour into buttered pan and cook until the omelet begins to set.
8. Place in 350 degree oven and finish cooking.
9. Fill with some strawberries and fold onto plate.
10. Top with chocolate sauce, remaining strawberries and whipped cream.